Natta Adavu Third and Fourth step (Video)

October 24th, 2007 by Anjali

Here is the Video for the Third and Fourth step of Natta Adavu. This also has a detailed explanation of the crossed leg movements.

back to Natta Adavu Index

Tags:   · · · · · · · · · · · ·

• 1 Meghna G Oct 27, 2007 at 5:40 pm

Hi Anjali.

Great job. Really appreciate your efforts to present the video. Excellent site for people those who wish to learn dance and must say the way you impart training is outstanding. Watched the third and forth step of Natta Adavu – Brilliant presentation. We are eagerly waiting to view fifth step. Thanks . May the rays of happiness & success always shine on you.

Regards.

Meghna.
    UAE

• 2 Bhavani Nov 23, 2007 at 2:27 pm

Lovely website. I have learning dance in my childhood days and now i am a mother of two. Want to continue with the dance but somewhere i forgot certain steps.

for a loong time i have been looking out for a website like this. Very good effort and lovely presentation.

regards,
    bhavani

• 3 Anjali Nov 27, 2007 at 2:25 pm

Hi Bhavani, Its nice to know that being a mother of two you still want to continue your passion. Donot hesitate to send in your queries. Thanks a lot for your motivating words.

• 4 FALGUNI Apr 16, 2008 at 9:27 pm

Great work. very good effort and detail presentation. i have learnt Bharatnatyam. mine is Kalkshetra style. I think yours also the same style.

Regards
    Falguni

• 5 Anjali Apr 22, 2008 at 3:37 pm

Thanks Falguni for your kind words.

• 6 Guythri Sep 11, 2009 at 6:36 pm

Your are really greate, im have done my salangai poojai in year 1998, now im married, but like to teach barathanatyam, but i forget some of the steps if you could give us the list of the mutras and list of the adavu its greate.

• 7 nadia Jan 12, 2010 at 10:20 am

is there any kathhak steps needed in bharatanatyam?
    i was in a dance school for last 6 months..i was taught some kathhak (also they used to call them FOLK steps) steps too. can u make me clear about that plz?

• 8 Anjali Jan 12, 2010 at 10:40 am

Bharatanatyam and kathak are two different forms of dance. A bharatanatyam class will not have kathak steps.

• 9 nadia Jan 13, 2010 at 6:39 am

thnx anjali for ur reply :)

• 10 patre Mar 13, 2013 at 4:24 am

i want that natta adavu step which is done by katakamukh and alapadma plzzz send it to my mail patrefalguni@gmail.com with its video plzzz

regards,
    falguni
    patrefalguni@gmail.com

• 11 Anjali Mar 19, 2013 at 7:55 am

@Patre, I will have a DVD with all these steps compiled in one place soon. Please comeback in two weeks time. You shd be able to see them on Youtube. Let me know if you have any issues

• 12 suhasini sunnassee May 6, 2014 at 11:15 am

after learning all adavus in baratanatyam, I would like if you can give me a certificate & diplomas from you PLEASE sister. your ways of learning is really easy to learns i.e y I say so to you. reply me as soon as you can sister.