Now this step is one of my favorites. The Bols of which are Tai Tai Dhit Dhit Tai. Also a new leg position called the Prenkhana is introduced. When one leg is grounded and the other leg is on toes with heels raised, it is said to be Prenkhana.
2. As we begin with the right side, the left hand is stretched out in Katakamukha mudra (remains unchanged throughout) and the right hand is placed close to the chest in Alapadma gesture. Jump on your toes with heels raised. Say Tai.
3. Tap the right leg. Now this kind of position where one leg is grounded and the other leg is on toes is called the Prenkhana. And the right hand placed at an angle of 45 above shoulder level in Katakamukha hasta. Say Tai.
4. Stretch the left foot in Alidha ie left foot is stretched out and rests on the heels. The right hand is brought to the chest in Katakamukha hasta. Say Dhit.
5. Now tap the right leg in the same position. The Right hand is now brought down in Alapdma Hasta and is placed in such a way that it makes an angle with the left hand. Say Dhit.
6. Bring back your right hand as in step 1above. Tap your left leg to come back to Ardhamandala or half sitting position. Say Tai.
Thus mirror the above instruction to your left to complete both sides. I shall post the video soon.