The fourth variation is very similar to the earlier steps. It only involves an additional foot tap at the beginning. The Bols are Tai Tai Tai Dhit Dhit Tai.
1. Be in Ardhamandala posture with hands held in Tripataka close to the chest.
2. Tap your right leg in the above position. Say Tai
3. Then tap your left leg in the same position. Say Tai
4. Again Tap your right leg. Say Tai
5. Then take the right leg forward and place it on the heels (The Natta position). Take your right hand forward in Tripataka hasta facing up. Keep it straight in line with the shoulders, right in front of your eyes. The left hand is placed in Tripataka close to the chest. Say Dhit.
6. Now tap your left leg that is behind. Bring back your right hand in Tripataka close to the chest. Say Dhit.
7. Lastly tap your right leg. Move the right hand to the back and with Tripataka facing out. Say Tai.
Mirror the above steps on to the left side to continue with the next count.