“Natta” means to stretch and so the Adavu involves some stretching compared to the Tatta Adavu we explored earlier. And compared to Tatta Adavu, the Natta adavu involves heel contacts of the feet. Thus word “Nattu” in Tamil is also referred to “Perching of heels”.
With an intention of organizing the posts I have linked all the videos of Natta Adavu here. This should be easy and better to navigate.
1. Natta Adavu 1st and 2nd variation
2.Natta Adavu 3rd and 4th variation
3. Natta Adavu 5th, 6th and 7th variation
4. Natta Adavu 8th variation
5. Natta Adavu 9th variation
6. Natta Adavu 10th variation
7. Natta Adavu 11th variation
8. Natta Adavu 12th variation
9. Natta Adavu 13th variation