1. Be in Ardhamandala hands held in katakamukha mudra close to the chest.
2. Jump on your toes, while in Ardhamandala. Hands held straight above your head with Alapadma Mudra. Both the Arms are parallel to each other. Say Tai Yum.
3. Then Right leg is stretched out in Alidha, both hands stretched sideways in Alapadma Mudra. Say Tat tat.
4. Now take your Left leg Behind the right leg (crossed leg position). Bend down with both hands parallel to each other nearly touching the floor in Alapadma. Say Tai hi.
5. Now Tap the right leg in Ardhamandala position and your body erect at same time. Hands are held close to the chest in Katakamukha mudra. Say Ya ha . (For 1-5 above, check the images for Eight Step).
6. Stretch your right leg forward (at an angle of 45 degree) and bend down. Both the hand held in Alapadma mudra and are nearly touching the feet. Say Tai Yum.
7. In The same position above Tap the left leg that is behind. Say Tat Tat.
8. Now be straight, bring back right leg and Tap the floor with flat foot. Hand placed close to the chest in Katakamukha Mudra. Say Tai Hi.
9. Now in the same position Tap the left foot. Say Ya Ha.
Here we finish one count. Repeat the same with the left leg for the second count.
The Video for the Tenth Step is here.