Menu Close

Natta Adavu- Eighth Step (Video)

Video for the eighth step of Natta Adavu. An explanation of the steps is also given here.

back to Natta Adavu Index

8 Comments

1. Meghna G

Hi Anjali.

You are an artiste of outstanding calibre. A unique and eminent artiste
    Your graceful execution of technically perfect dance movements along with a vivid and soulful exposition of abhinaya, have gone into making you one of the most outstanding dancers of the present times. Appreciate Natta Adavu all 8 variations. Its nice to have a Guru like you. Great Job once again. Good luck.

Meghna. G.
    UAE

2. Anjali

Hey Meghna, thanks for this beautiful comment of yours. As usual very elegant Adjectives šŸ™‚ . Your review adds to the beauty of this Blog. How is your daughters Dance lessons going on. Do let me know her progress. Also a very Happy New year to you and your family.

3. Anjali

My heart felt Pranams to you Minakshiji. I feel honored to receive your encouraging words. Thanks a lot for visiting. Do add your valuable comments and suggestion on improvising.

4. Minakshi

Namaskar Anjaliji,
    I will keep visiting your blog from now on! Also, for the future, perhaps you can go into slokas such as Angikum Bhuvanam, Vakratunda Mahakaya..etc with their relevant mudras & movements so to emphasise the importance of these ancient most sanskrit slokas & their role in BharataNatyam/Kuchipudi. This may be beneficial to all the bloggers on here. I’m sure you are capable of carrying out the good efforts you already are doing & it is upto all of us to see that this Divine artform survives into eternity.
    Regards,
    Minakshi

5. newlaptops2015.com

I think that is one of the so much important info
    for me. And i am satisfied studying your article.
    But should observation on few basic issues, The website style is
    wonderful, the articles is truly excellent : D. Good activity, cheers

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.