Menu Close

Natyam Academy in Dallas,Plano,Frisco,McKinney & Allen

Since Plano (suburb of Dallas) is my new resident city, I have my school Natyam Academy offering classes in the Plano, Frisco, McKinney and Allen cities in Texas.

Natyam Academy is a an organisation dedicated towards promoting the Indian classical dance form of Bharatanatyam to the communities around. It is an effort to bring about an awareness of the Indian Arts and culture to Dallas and its suburban cities.

Students 5 years old and above , culture, economic background, skill and ability can be a part of our school. Our curriculum’s are structured, organised and offer high quality training. Students are offered certification programs to backup their learning process. They also get to perform at different venues that alleviates their confidence and skills.

At Natyam we train students in the Pandanallur style of Bharatnatyam. We believe that Style or bani is of least importance in a dancers career. Creativity, imagination and discipline is key to the success of any dancer. I have personally learnt Pandanallur , kalamandalam styles of Bharatanatyam and has worked in collaboration with Vazavhoor and Kalakshetra style dancers.

We also reach out to the neighboring communities through performances at the community temples, festivals, Charity shows, workshops and educational presentations at schools. Our goal is to see our students develop creativity , understanding, fluency and love for this art.

4 Comments

1. Radha Arganis

Excelente Mataji: Dallas is more near from our city in the border State of Coahuila- Texas. My be, very short time, we can with you for a course… I get somo learnin from your on line class. May Sri Krishna blessing ypu more and more for your nice seva.
    With my best Wishes
    Radha

2. jessy ramesh

hi
    my name is jessy ramesh.i m staying in allen.so i want to know any dance school near by allen .i want to teach for my daughter.if any school in allen please mail me i will contact u

3. Jey

Hi Anjali

We will be moving to Allen/Frisco by mid of this year and first thing I wanted to do is register myself and my daughter in your class.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.