TattiMetti Adavu Sollukettu

November 25th, 2008 by Anjali

Here is the sollukettu (bols or syllables) for Tattimetti Adavu. The Bols are ” Tat Tai Ta Ha, Dhit Tai Ta Ha“. It is sung in three speed for the purpose of practice.

If you would like to download the audio, right click here and save to computer.

Tags:   · · · · · · · · ·

• 1 nalini Nov 25, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Anjali. Thank you very much for this sollukattu. It is perfect and as usual, great. Volume is not a problem.
    Looking forward to more such sollukattu audios, which are simple and very useful for quick practice; and your voice is equally inspiring.
    I really appreciate the effort you are taking in sharing the nuances of this art form, in an unassuming yet elegant manner.

• 2 Anjali Nov 25, 2008 at 3:03 pm

hey nalini, i am glad its fine for you. Good luck and Thanks.

• 3 Ankita Mayur rajput Dec 12, 2008 at 2:25 am

its very good i had arangetral but i wonts to give exam online is it posibal /

• 4 Anjali Dec 12, 2008 at 6:35 am

Ankita, I donot know about ways to give online exams for dance. But sure such possibilities are not too far from accomplishment. Its already happening in other areas. Lets hope it happens soon for dance. But there are institutions conducting distance education programme. check out this site http://www.kalaikaviri-offcamp.com.

• 5 nigamaa Dec 13, 2008 at 2:48 am

Thy anjali for posting link to Monsignore Georges work, may God shower His blessings on ur upcoming online work starting 22/12, at a very auspicious date. There is a mention of ur site at “Pray for India”

btw Tanjore University also offers distance courses, unfortunately I know not much about how to?

(comment edited)

• 6 Anjali Dec 13, 2008 at 7:27 am

Thanks Nigamaa for the wishes.

• 7 maria Mar 20, 2009 at 10:59 am

I just wanted to tell you that it’s not possible to download this audio. Thank you for everything!!!

• 8 maria Mar 23, 2009 at 1:33 pm

Hi! I have one question. do we have to do the left side in the 4th and 6th of tattimetti adavu or it’s just right foot, left foot, right foot leg foot…? I’m confused… Thank you :)

• 9 Anjali Mar 24, 2009 at 9:55 am

I have just rectified it. let me know if you still face any problems

• 10 Anjali Mar 24, 2009 at 10:22 am

Hello Maria
    In the fourth step: I can understand your confusion. you can do this both left and right. But when you try doing this alternatively, the foot steps may go wrong. So probably you can do a set of right side first separately , get yourself acquainted. Then try a set of left side separately.

In the sixth step: You can easily do left and right side alternatively. Let me know what is your confusion here.

• 11 maria Mar 25, 2009 at 11:42 am

Thank you so much Anjali! no confusion in the sixth step, sorry.

• 12 vinaya Aug 5, 2010 at 10:04 am

this is really good. thanks so much!