Natta Adavu – Eighth Step
1. Be in Ardhamandala. Hands held in Katakamukha mudra held close to the chest.
2. Jump on your toes, while in Ardhamandala hands held straight above your head in Alapadma Mudra. Both the Arms are parallel to each other. Say Tai Yum
3. Stretch the Right leg in Alidha and both hands sideways in Alapadma. Say Tat Tat
4. Now take your Left leg Behind the right leg (crossed leg positions). Bend down with both hands parallel to each other nearly touching the floor in Alapadma. Say Tai hi
5. Then Tap the right leg in Ardhamandala position and keep your body erect at same time. Hands are in Katakamukha Mudra held close to the chest. Say Ya ha . As in 1 above.
Here we complete one count. For the second count repeat the above from 1-5 with the left leg.
Please refer to the Video here.