Natta Adavu – Second Step
Hope you have read the post on the first step for Natta Adavu. The second step for Natta Adavu is completely similar. The only change is that you have to repeat the actions twice on each side. This would mean that the bols (sollukattu) “tai yum tat ta tai hi ya ha” is completed on one side before moving to the other side.
Here are the details for the second step (Please refer images in the first step post)
1. Keep both your hands stretched out in Tripataka mudra facing the floor and be seated in Ardhamandal position.
2. Stretch your right leg in Alidha position. The right leg is stretched in such manner that only the heel is resting on the floor and the toes are facing upwards. Simultaneously turn the right arm in Tripataka mudra to face up – say “tai yum”. Note that the left arm remains in Tripataka mudra facing down.
3. Bring your right leg back to Ardhamandal position with a tap and turn the right arm in Tripataka mudra downwards as in 1 above (say “tat ta”).
4. Again, repeat the steps above on same side (right). Stretch your right leg in Alidha position and turn the right arm upwards so that Tripataka mudra face the ceiling (say “tai hi”).
5. Bring your right leg back to Ardhamandal position with a tap and right arm in Tripataka mudra downwards as in 1 above (say “ya ha”). This completes one count for this step.
6. For the second count repeat the actions from two to five (above) on the left side. This completes another count for this step.